When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Old Rwg

Febus

Whislt I agree that forums are about members.....we should NOT forget one fact.....and that is the difference between a dedicated hard working behind the scenes Administrator such as Admin......and a behind the scenes conniving, mendacious, scum sucker like Blade......even after all that's transpired.....his resurrection.....he's still no messiah......his participation on HIS forum is minimal.....whilst Admin presence resonates thru this board.....only the olde rmembers will recall RWCC....and it's demise.....and how Admin stepped into the breech and provided a home for the members from RWCC....just as he did with RWG......!

I'm not big on loyalty....loyalties can be bought and sold for a few pennies.....but I am big on appreciation......and it's one of the reasons that I lost respect for certain members ( and they know who they are )..... who jumped ship and or made little sorties back and forth to the old RWG....despite the fact that Blade was and still is a scamming bastard...whic was apparent to all......those members showed their lack of appreciation of Admin's efforts to provide us with an even better home...right here.....!

I'm not big on loyalty....loyalties can be bought and sold for a few pennies.....but I am big on appreciation......and it's one of the reasons that I lost respect for certain members ( and they know who they are )..... who jumped ship and or made little sorties back and forth to the old RWG....despite the fact that Blade was and still is a scamming bastard...whic was apparent to all......those members showed their lack of appreciation of Admin's efforts to provide us with an even better home...right here.....!

Oh come on now Nealie!!!The only reason why you have not made a few sorties over yonder is because Blade banned your [censored] for good :lol: Most of our dealers here have been making sorties over there every now and then. Nothing wrong with going over there and making a few chuckles with Dempsey, Omni, Sir Clive and some of our known members here. :p

What's in your tankard Clive..?.....some of the pigswill from RWG...?

Uncalled for, Neil.

Yes, I visit RWG1.. You wouldn't want to deny me the opportunity to cross swords with Dems, now, would you? :D He is my Cousteau...

Say what you will about Blade... but he had some skill at keeping a forum at the head of the search engines. So RWG1 continues to attract a great many newcomers. It is my pleasure to point them in the right direction, when I can. There are still a few of the old guard hanging around, doing the same.

Those of you who have abandoned RWG1 have denied tomorrows newcomers from benefiting from your experience.

I visit - and post - on all the boards. Without fear, favour or misguided ideas that a message board can be a "home". That is a very curious notion, in my opinion.

Neil - you have been hanging around the boards about as long as I have, maybe longer. Remember Andre's board... pre-RWCC - the one that started it all? Started it for me anyway.

Boards rise and fall, dealers come and go (present company excepted, of course :))... but you and I will go on forever, despite trolls, scammers and moderators that run off with the funds. And no, I'm not referring to Blade... he was not the first to blot his copybook.

Admin is a gem, of course. Goes without saying. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping it all together.

Without him, the rep forum world would be a much smaller place.

RWG1 may be a shadow of its former self right now. Tomorrow? Who knows.

Edited by Highflyingclive

Say what you will about Blade... but he had some skill at keeping a forum at the head of the search engines.

... and no skill at all in maintaining a secure Forum. His incompetence cost people real money, including dealers and members as their emails and paypals were compromised.

Did he sell FTP access to some gangsters to install a password sniffer or did he not maintain his server properly and, through incompetence, let them on for free?

Either way, he's earned my contempt.

@Clive......I'll defend to your death....your right to visit whatever forums you choose......don't expect me to respect you for it tho'....and YES ...I've been around the boards for a lot longer than virtually any member here...from World of Watches....to RWCC....to RWI...that's why I can smell [censored] from shinola......your sense of smell is gone.....'cos you're putting the [censored] in your pipe...hence the reason you can't smell the rotting corpse.....!

Admin is a gem, of course. Goes without saying. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for keeping it all together.

Yeah ...and we can see how you pay that debt....!

The fact remains that RWG1 continues to attract new members. Should I leave them to the tender mercies of Replicahause?

So now your excuse is that you're the guardian at the gate...!

@Huge Duffus.....YES there is something wrong with it......it inflates THAT board's figures....and lends credence to it......credence....where there is none.....any semblance of altruism that existed when Blade made his mission statement has eroded.....it's gone...just like the members money....besides..... what's wrong with making a few chuckles with Dempsey, Omni, Sir Clive and some of our known members here. .....?

The fact is the board descended into a rotten quagmire......and the very fact that I can't post there is testimony to it....not to mention other highly respected members....members that deserve some respect also......Offshore.....Kenberg and many others who get shot down in flames.....for asking the simplest of questions....you know...like..."what happened to my money"...?..."where is the tribute watch".....?

Even when it returned in it's 'new' guise.....when Blade handed over that pathetic excuse for absconding with the money...."it wasn't my fault....I handed control over to Matrix"......"it was the SUPPLIER'S fault"......it was everyone's fault ...but his.....!

I was banned again...because I spoke up about it.....truth was....Blade was only interested in the [censored] kissers....( what's that on your lip...chocolate?...)....he didn't want anyone around who was gonna remind him of what he IS......and that's a scummy bastard.....if you want to hang about with him and his court clowns......don't let me stop you...truth is....NOTHING I said or did....brought the board to where it is now....and that's just a repository for asshats and assclowns......what's your hat size?!

147555-15380.jpg

Edited by TTK

I don't know TTK, except for his reputation as a reputable, if somewhat controversial, dealer. However, I fully agree with him on this subject. Continuing to post on a site like RWG 1 contributes toward giving it an illusion of credibility it doesn't really have. I did this and I'm sorry. I got a rude awakening, and I suppose I deserved it. :bangin:

Edited by warburg

Go f yourself.....ooohh.....hit a nerve eh.....I'm sorry...I got it wrong....I meant what's your tongue size.....?

Innis & Gunn......a poof's drink......7% ABV...... :lol:

Edited by TTK

Technically I haven't been banned but I know from a previous response that if I go over there and ask the questions that should be asked I wont last long.

Clive and Demsey have a lot of my respect (not to mention Omni) but Blade has shown himself to be, if nothing else, dishonest and yes I am bitter that I spent so much time and energy defending that guy.

Ken

Poor rwg1 :( its is not even a shadow of its old self..very sad indeed -_- but even so I must admit neo, demsey and Clive make it worth the occasional visit..lots of memories there too.....

Long live rwg and trc

gran :)