When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

msp

I once saw LHOOQ's Seamaster 300 in a wristie thread and I thought damn I gotta have this watch.. I've always been quite much of a franken guy. So far I got 2 watches that are stock reps.. The rest are frankens....But this was definitely the next level.

After a few pm's I realized gen was the only way to go. So what shall I do? Buy a gen @ chrono24 ? .............

It's almost a year ago now since I recieved it.

This has been such a nightmare of a project but I just wanted to say thank you once again to LHOOQ who helped me at the source of the parts.

After I had all the gen parts together I needed someone who's reliable and does great work.. Preferably within the EU.

Wiz modded a couple of my watches already and it's always been a pleasure when they arrived. I never had any issues or anything.

So a big thank you to you, Wiz !

ea7dcd75.jpg

f81a5cde.jpg

b17676cd.jpg

3ab2fca5.jpg

8385e401.jpg

55040145.jpg

5d82c95b.jpg

e15a96b8.jpg

77f58f2b.jpg

022e1a5a.jpg

Thanks for having a look !

• Like 2

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Aaaaajhhhhhhhhhh...

Its like rubbing salt in a open wound!!!

Anyways, [censored] amazing watch mate. Probebly one of the nicest vintage watches omega have!!!

Great pics and thanks for rubbing it in!!!

Is it water proof? Lol. Joke

Man that watch looks great. I have been eyeing a 300 for a few years just haven't pulled the trigger. Looking very good.

Specs?

Every single part is gen.

Specs done lol

Its a beauty. What was your recipe?

2400 well spent €

Edited by msp

LHOOQ's exclusive on his franken SM300 back in 2010 got me into the vintage SM300 and i also got a lot of help from him when putting it together. Still ticking 2 years later and keeping (almost) perfect time, here's my SM300:

img10462.jpg

Edit1: Ahhh yes i relumed the hands to match the lume on the dial.

Edit2: Crystal has also been polished once with polywatch (i wear it at a lot).

Edited by Stefanp67

I used one.. Cousins price was somewhere at 670GBP

When I bought my case in late 2010, it was just under GBP 500. Now, I can't find the case on Cousins, but it's ~$1300 on Ofrei. Thanks a lot, Omega.

With Yuki no longer carrying the Vietnam case, I can only think of Phong as a possible, lower cost option. Assuming they've got any in stock.

Stefan: Would you have your SM300 thread from RG saved somewhere? I was referring some people to it, forgetting that RG was down!

When I bought my case in late 2010, it was just under GBP 500. Now, I can't find the case on Cousins, but it's ~$1300 on Ofrei. Thanks a lot, Omega.

With Yuki no longer carrying the Vietnam case, I can only think of Phong as a possible, lower cost option. Assuming they've got any in stock.

Stefan: Would you have your SM300 thread from RG saved somewhere? I was referring some people to it, forgetting that RG was down!

Sorry but no, i thought RG would work forever, if they do come online again i will save it.