When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC YM

Fixen

Would sound strange, as TC quoted me $771 :p

For a 3-handed replica in stainless steel? Really.

I guess there are people who will pay anything as long as they have emotional buy-in.

That number makes my butt-hole sore, personally.

• Like 1

I guess there are people who will pay anything as long as they have emotional buy-in.

They will sell for 500 soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I'm certainly not buying one! :lol:

Personally I think everyone should be shouting about the WM9/TC SD, we know its been made, but where are some pictures!! :)

Hi guys,

there is an official petition for set up, if we can get 50 TC can get a bulk discount on these.....sign up here:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=176735&p=1929592#post1929592

What about establishing a petition sign up here for those who do not frequent the blue screen? Plus, you know, just in case it goes down again for a few weeks...

There's not as much info from TC on this YM like the subs that he does. Maybe it's hard for people to commit to $500 without a more detailed review by TC himself.

He will chim in when 50 people have signed the list in his section on rg.

At this moment i have the one and only YM he had, but like i said we need 50 or more signed before he offers them for 500 public

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He will chim in when 50 people have signed the list in his section on rg.

At this moment i have the one and only YM he had, but like i said we need 50 or more signed before he offers them for 500 public

Thanks mate. But my comment was referring to his reviews on his blog site, like he has done for all the version of sub parts that he's come across. He had posted one wristie of the YM there, but has yet to do a pro/con, what's good what's bad about this version of YM. When I queried him via e-mail about the YM, he stated he was going to post a thorough review on his blog, but just hasn't had a chance yet. My only point here was that I would like to see that review from him on the good, the bad and the ugly regarding this version before I commit to $500 for one.

:)

Would be cool if we could get the SD made but it may be bittersweet for those that lost money on the original WM9 order.

Yup, i was one of those. my interests have moved on, and i wrote the 375.00 USD off as a bad experience long ago. YM looks really nice, but i'm just a little afraid it's a little too "Blingy" for me. I might spring for one down the line when one comes up on the used market, but no interest at 500.00 USD

I'm in for one bling or not! To nice rep to pass up I'm collecting these, may one day pass to my son,they are real close to gen spec of coarse the movement but who looks inside the watch? As long as it is daily work horse reliable and accurate, movement is a mute point to me!!