When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Britney Spears Sex Tape

Dani

I have links... all kinds of links. Let's see, I can get you to some watch forums, some mtn bike forums, guitar forums, weather sites, flight tracking sites, web security, cryptography, skiing... WESC... I got links coming out my ears!

Oh, wait. You wanted a link to some smut? Sorry... can't help you with that one.

ps: thanks for blacking out the pertinent parts of that screen shot.

:bangin::lol:

I see my succulent salmon has swum upstream to take this bait. My dear bhoy, you failed to mention the tape I made of our little romp. Shall we see what response would arise here if the Miss Understood Sex Tape should become public? I do recall you show a certain predilection for "arising"

:winkiss:

Anyone that believes there's a Britney Spears Sex Tape doing the rounds may also be interested in this bridge I'm selling. It's such a shame they're knocking it down, but I've got the rights to dispose of the actual rubble, and for the right fee, I'm prepared to dismantle the bridge piece by piece and relocate it to your garden. Imagine being able to say you've actually got London Bridge in your garden!

It's a deal, it's a steal. It's the sale of the fscking century.

Oh, and I'll throw in the Princess Di sex tapes if you order in the next week.

Anyone that believes there's a Britney Spears Sex Tape doing the rounds may also be interested in this bridge I'm selling. It's such a shame they're knocking it down, but I've got the rights to dispose of the actual rubble, and for the right fee, I'm prepared to dismantle the bridge piece by piece and relocate it to your garden. Imagine being able to say you've actually got London Bridge in your garden!

It's a deal, it's a steal. It's the sale of the fscking century.

Oh, and I'll throw in the Princess Di sex tapes if you order in the next week.

Damn..........you'll get Nanuq going on and on about bridges now!

JTB

You got rubble? YOU GOT RUBBLE???!!! I'll take some!! Do you take Paypal?

Normally, I'd take Paypal, but because this has to be an under the table deal, for your protection, it has to be WU or a banker's draft. Sorry, but it's so that you get no paper trail linking you directly to the sale, as obviously, you can't tell anyone about it.

I'll give you my Nigerian bank details in a PM.

This must be the Betty Rubble you're thinking of?

This is what [censored] me off about the Flintstones movies: They were never going to be oscar winners, but they managed to get Rick Moranis and John Goodman, both of whom were well enough cast and can make an average film watchable. Then, to make sure it was going to be [censored], they cast Rosie O'Donnell as Betty Rubble, killing all possible enjoyment. Betty Rubble is a Beatrice Dalle or an Angelina Jolie, not a fat dyke.

It's like you like an obscure super hero or book character and you hear he'll be in the latest whatever movie, but when you watch the film, they've changed him into the comic relief. It's enough to make you hate the producers of the film and damn then to a fiery cursed death.

Rosie O-[censored]ing-Donnell. She's no Betty Rubble. Getting Elaine from Ally McBeal in to replace her for the sequel was too little far too late.

anyone have link? :whistling:

After an eternity of intense speculation (okay, twelve hours or so), an anonymous tipster just sent us an extended version of that clip which has apparently been floating around various amateur sites for a while now—and lo, there's nary a "Britney and K-Fed Sex Tape" logo on it anywhere to be seen. Coupled with a closer inspection of the lady in question, we're forced to conclude that x version we posted about earlier today merely stars a vague Britney lookalike—though who knows whether that "real" version still exists out there in the wild somewhere? Either way, we're already starting to lose interest; after all, it's only a blowjob ... and not a very good one at that. As soon as someone sends us verifiable footage of the formerly happy couple getting it on doggie style while some of the more obscure tracks from "In The Zone" play in the background, we'll let you know.