When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montbrillant Datora

pezperona

Hi all, I am a newcomer to the forum from the UK, and after some advice.

I am doing some research before purchasing my first replica.

The watch I am looking at is a Breitling Montbrillant Datora SS White Dial, I've not been able to find any specific threads or reviews on it so thought I would start my own.

Are the replicas of this model any good and are they any things I need to look out for.

Dealer wise I've been doing some homework and so far Puretime and Asian 7750 seem to be top of my list, has anyone bought this model through them.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Seems these are quite hard to source, have had 5 or 6 dealers come back saying they are no longer available.

However Silix has got back to me and says can get hold of one, so placed order yesterday. Will let you know how that pans out.

With regard to servicing these things what are people opinions / recommendations, do you think they should be serviced upon purchase to ensure movement is clean and part are lubricated etc..

Can anyone recommend someone in the UK that they have had previous experience with.

Also I quite fancy changing the strap for a brown one, again does anyone have any recommendations based on previous experiences.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Just had a datora with black dial. It was a DOA though. I'm getting it fixed at the watchmaker. Hope it's nothing bad.

Has anyone worn this watch for longer then a comple of months? I think this is quite a complex watch so I was currious wether defects are more commen with this (type of) watch?

• 4 weeks later...
Just had a datora with black dial. It was a DOA though. I'm getting it fixed at the watchmaker. Hope it's nothing bad.

Has anyone worn this watch for longer then a comple of months? I think this is quite a complex watch so I was currious wether defects are more commen with this (type of) watch?

I had the same issue. DoA. It was a minor fix though. There was some dirt which has been removed. Problem solved.