When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rwg.cc and rwgboard.com?

gt rider

I did some searching and found a few confusing posts so I'm hoping someone can clarify the connection (or huge coincidence) between the two websites.

Are they connected? Are there any differences between the two and is one site better than the other?

Thanks

RWG.cc (this site) is the current incarnation of the original RWG, that came from TRC many years ago. We tend to refer to the other RWG as "RWG Jr." for several reasons.

There have been some threads that answer this well; take a little search for them and it will fill in the gaps.

First there was RWG, the guy running it (Blade) disappeared and folk didn't have access to the software.

In 2006 the entire community moved to this forum to continue pretty much overnight. Admin here also ran the older TRC forum, and that was later folded into here.

The old forum carried on unmoderated like the Mary Celeste for a few years with ups and downs until it disappeared.

Later some new folk (who first arrived during the later Mary Celeste years) started a new forum, but self-declared themselves as continuing the Mary Celeste one, with none of the old posts, or the old members. It's fair to say we have different names for each other. I thought we'd all agreed on RWG 7: The Phantom Menace for them, but hey. :p

Wow, I thought that this is the RWGjr and the other RWG is the RWG1. Which one is which?

Depending on who you ask and if they give a crap or not. ;)

Folks from rwgboard, which was replica-watches-guide.com/forum before it was attacks a few weeks ago, as well as most folks

from RG, refer to rag.cc as RWG2 or RWGjr.

However, do not get confused by names. Both boards are totally different and each forum has it's strong suit.

Edited by Akira