When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best replica Sub 116610LN ?

AlexanderN

I want to buy Rolex Rolex Sub 16610LN with Gen (or looks like gen) blue lume markers & Watch Case Engravings ??? I want to have the best rolex replica (under 1000$), who can help me?

Sub=(Dial & Hands, Bracelet, Black Ceramic Bezel, Watch Case Engravings, Gen Spec Crystal, Best Movement & other)

I read all themes about Rolex Sub in RWG, RWI, Repgeek. If I understood correctly the best rep Sub by TC, but nobody can't make rep with blue lume markers... BK sub lume markers have not correctly blue lume, that It Isn t True? If i want blue lume(like on my avatar photo) i need to use Gen parts?

TC v5 Sub haven't case engraving & bezel???

Anybody can mod watch for me?

Photo from TC blog. Serial number case engraving like this.

tcsubmarinerwatchcasehoe.jpg

Different Rep Sub have a lot of diffent troubles: the pearl, non-ceramic bezel, incorrect fat hour hand, 12 not aligned, incorrect "I" markings at 5 minutes, over-thick marker edges, small text, bracelet & Crystal.

Edited by AlexanderN

The ceramic subs are not very good yet. They are coming out with a newer version to correct some of the problems.

If your mind is made up on the modern ceramic sub..I'd wait until the new ones appear in the next month or so.

If you have to have one now, talk to dealer BK...he offers some with minor mods.

The ceramic subs are not very good yet. They are coming out with a newer version to correct some of the problems.

If your mind is made up on the modern ceramic sub..I'd wait until the new ones appear in the next month or so.

If you have to have one now, talk to dealer BK...he offers some with minor mods.

Who is coming out with a newer version of the ceramic sub?

I think the major problem is that you are mixing up the type numbers....you were asking for a 16610LN in the thread......I think you mean 116610LN like in the topic header...

I read all themes about Rolex Sub in RWG, RWI, Repgeek. If I understood correctly the best rep Sub by TC, but nobody can't make rep with blue lume markers... BK sub lume markers have not correctly blue lume, that It Isn t True? If i want blue lume(like on my avatar photo) i need to use Gen parts?

TC v5 Sub haven't case engraving & bezel???

Anybody can mod watch for me?

Different Rep Sub have a lot of diffent troubles: the pearl, non-ceramic bezel, incorrect fat hour hand, 12 not aligned, incorrect "I" markings at 5 minutes, over-thick marker edges, small text, bracelet & Crystal.

and in total what are you talking about ?

As woof said, there is no correct version of a 116610 sub out there. even BKs version is far from being accurate, not BKs fault, its simply the watch head that is off.

Edited by Eiderdaus