When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake Diamond rings etc

PAM_SWE

I've had good results buying cocktail and costume jewelry at Stauer.com. They sell lab created precious stone and genuine semi-precious stone jewelry.

Don't pay full price. They rotate their items onto deep discount sales.

My wife loves her massive citrine necklace, among other semi-precious stone necklaces, and her lab made canary diamond cocktail ring.

Just a point of interest I helped one member replace a lost diamond ring with a genuine from China at one point.

It wasn't cheap but certainly a lot less than what you have to pay in the west.

Ken

My wife likes the diamond Nexus rings,earrings, etc. She travels quite a bit, and she is uncomfortable wearing her "good" stuff. I can't blame her, it's a real hassle trying to keep up with expensive jewelry, considering that some hotels don't have inroom safes, or she is traveling in unfamiliar areas. Diamond Nexus are not cheap, but like better than diamonds, they have some really good sales which makes it fairly reasonable. all of their settings are 14k White or Yellow gold, and they have a lifetime guarantee on the stones covers loss, clouding, cracking,etc. Unless you use a diamond tester, you can''t tell them from the real deal.