When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a datejust, after a long period of abstinence

dcrooz

Hello friends, been a few years since i posted anything, after being a regular at the inception of rwg.cc. Those were interesting times...!!

I hope everyone is well first of all.

I'm actually looking for a datejust like this one http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=1458 but wonder if anyone has advice on these. I like this model, but as mentioned been away for ages and wonder if this a good source, good price etc.

Any advice greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

I picked this one up back in March. I love it. But the polished center links are a magnet for scratches, at least for me. I got a gen crown for it, but broke the stem trying to change out the crowns. I need to get the right tools. But the crown screwed right on the tube perfectly.

Thanks all for taking the time to respond. Yes, I know Andrew's good, must have got at least half a dozen from him and or Joshua over the years, good to hear he's still on top of his game. Looks like time to pull the trigger!