When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Cal16 Carrera chrono

danyg

Can someone here tell me how the workability of the tags chronos are?

Looking to get a cal16 from pc, and wanted to make sure the chrono works as supposed.

This is how the watch is supposed to work, go to 2:00 for chrono part: youtube.com/watch?v=9PmrNwxi4ls

can someone who own a good rep cal16 confirm the workability of the chrono please.

thanks alot guys!

I own two Carrera Cal. 16 chronograph reps, they are fully functional, provided you purchase the watch with the A7750 movement. By this I mean they operate as a mechanical chronograph with a smooth sweeping second hand when the chrono is running (28,800bph) with running seconds at 9:00 position. It is very important that you get the A7750 movement, this should be listed in the details on the site. Any functioning mechanical chronograph will likely cost you more than $200.00, if it is around $100.00 then the watch likely uses a cheaper movement, 21,600bph with no chronograph. provide a link to the watch you are considering or even a picture of the exhibition caseback and someone will definitely be able to confirm the movement as A7750 for you.

Do all the day/date (43mm) reps have the issue with the "G" in TAG not being arrowed? I have skimmed the dealer sites as well as reviews on various rep-forums, and they all seem to have the wrong "G". Im asking cause I have seen most of the cal16 day (41mm) logos being correct(ed).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...