When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning! Please Read!

Admin

How can any red-blooded man pass up Audrey Tautou looking like this?

Yet somehow they managed to make her look ugly in Da Vinci Code. :wounded1:

(As a French-speaker, I tend to see subtitled French movies as just movies without the art-house pretence. It's great. :D)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goto TRC and you will find threads about MJRJewellers aka Marc Ross. He's bad news-he scammed several TRC members including myself. You will not get what you paid for most specially if you're paying for his so called "modded" reps. You're better of with TTK, EL or River. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TS B)

Marc Ross attempted to scam me, I sold my EL TW Best gold president with genuine box set etc to him, he paid by paypal and then did a charge-back as soon as he recieved it. After three months of going through the postal service and paypal the charge back was reversed and I got my money back.

His paypal address was mjr_phd@sbcglobal.net at the time, and i've still got his Solon, OH address.

PM me for it if you like.

Yet somehow they managed to make her look ugly in Da Vinci Code. :wounded1:

Dude, that's nothing compared to what they did to Romy Schneider in her forgettable Hollywood comedies. *cringe*

Rare is the foreign actress that lands good roles in the US, these days, with the bizarre exception of Penelope Cruz (whom I hate).

P.S.: Audrey is starring as Coco Chanel in a French biopic. Yay!

(As a French-speaker, I tend to see subtitled French movies as just movies without the art-house pretence. It's great. :D)

Me too. ;)

Wow.. some names that bring back memories. I almost had a deal with Marc Ross (MRJ Jewelers), but he got busted right before I was to send my payment.

I had deals with both Scott and Bryan, both pretty good actually.. I got an old factory SMP that's the best I've ever seen, I gave it to a friend for his birthday. It's still in great shape.

My Bryan deal was ok.. it was for a "perfect" at the time, Sub.. but the dial printing was skewed a bit and it drove me nuts. He got busted so I couldn't send it back for an exchange. Over all each deal was at least as good as the ones I've got from "good" dealers. I'm not defending them in any way, I'm just thankful I got something for my cash, unlike so many others.

The thing that got me so agitated at Scott is he was a pretty outspoken Christian.. yet another hypocrite. That's why I follow the teachings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and yield to the guidance of his noodly apendages.