When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I have converted! Now I need your help!

greekgod

Fine gentlemen,

Today was the day I was enlightened and achieved Nirvaand (Nirvana). I met a guy who was wearing a very very beautiful watch and I went and spoke to him. It tuned out to be the Deep sea sea dweller. fell in love with it and suddenly Rolex was my fav watch ;)

http://www.rolex.com...roduction_video

This is the watch I saw. Exact same one

RolexDSSD.jpg

Now I have been a member since a year and a half and by no means a noob, nonetheless 'Rolex section' was clicked on my computer today for the very first time today. I am so much in love with this watch and I really don't want to go through pages and pages of threads to find more info... YES you can bag me for it if you like but someone pleaseeee tell me which is the finest rep of this model. I have search a few but it only confused me further.. Please help.

PLEASE!!

Ok thanks very much so does BK make the best rep for this mate? Cheers

He sources it from the same factories as the other dealers but then makes some modifications.

If you want to really add some magic, have BK send it to PB for you to have some additional mods done such as reluming, fixing the pearl, etc...

Good luck

He sources it from the same factories as the other dealers but then makes some modifications.

If you want to really add some magic, have BK send it to PB for you to have some additional mods done such as reluming, fixing the pearl, etc...

Good luck

Thank you very much I heard about PB.. wow this is an interesting game in Rolex section! seems expensive ??