When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dead vintage Daytona need help : )

altesporsche

hey guys,

I bought a vintage daytona from a well known member and all is good with him so no blame there .. I recieved the watch and it winds but the seconds do not run nor will the balance wheel move freely .. so me being the tinker i am .. I am good with the 28xx eta movements and 6498 and 97 .. can handle working on them easy. but this 7750 i believe it is I am not to up on. i have started into it and i have hit a wall and dont want to go any further with it .. so far the only parts off are the weight assem and one of the pusher arms is out .. the rest is intact .. looking for someone that will make this work for me again .. it didnt pay a lot for it .. $2XX or something but i love the look of the watch.. not even sure how accurate it is ( i dont know daytonas) i am a sub and pam fella...

would love to pay someone to take it and rework it and make it work correctly i know it will cost but i feel i would like to make it work again .. does anyone know of anyone in canada to take it and put it back to working order and service it for me ... need this done fairly quickly .. I am back onshore later this week and i can send it right away ..

cheers

CP

Email or PM me

cletjohnpenney (at) Gmail (dot) com