When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would you trade your n00b pam 111 against this gen?

slask111

A friend of mine has this gen Gant Maritime that he dosent use. He is into watches and has been eyeballing my n00b 111 (latest edition). Im quite surtain that he will offer to trade his gen against my 111. Possible with cash in between (on my end). So what would you do? And how much cash would you lay out in between, If any?

Specs on he gen:

Brand: Gant

Model: Maritime (Limited edition Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006, 500 made)

Movement: Quartz (Cal 5822)?

Size: 45mm

Glas: Sapphire

Waterproof: 500m

Material: Titanium

Retail price: 1000€

snyggast_gant.jpg

Btw i have a n00b 112 latest edition that i love. So i wont be without pams ;)

Edited by slask111

That is a shiite looking watch, tell him you will order a Pam 111 for him at cost price, he can sell or donate that pos elsewhere :)

Seriously that might have been retail price (overpriced) but what is it worth now? And do you like it? If so then surely the value of one can be found on the bay or elsewhere? tbh though, always wary of trading reps or providing reps to non-rep people, you are almost guaranteed that the stem will pull out or the hands will fall off the first day they get possession of it.

Edited by cougar1

OKok get the point. I actually tried on the watch in question today and rejected it. It didnt have any AR and felt sheap on the wrist. The pushers are also to big. I told him to sell it online and buy a rep 111 instead.

But what if it were lets say a Breitling Colt Quartz. Roughly the same price, would you do the trade then?

Its interesting to se that ppl reject a rep against a gen.

Btw he offered to trade it with no money in between. I have seen this online get sod for about 800$ so i probably would make a profit by trading it.

Edited by slask111