When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Going to Bangkok, need some tips!

tf108

Hi guys,

I'm going to Bangkok in a few days time, for around 3 days. I was wondering what are the places of interest there? And at the same time, I would like see rep watches (if there are any good ones there? I haven't been on the rep scene for awhile..). I'm also interested in looking for some RL polos (big pony or small pony). What shopping malls/places should I go to find them?

Another thing is, I have a spoiled SEIKO watch (auto movement) which I would like to repair. Should I repair it there? Any trustworthy watch smith there?

There is alot of watches in bkk but if i was you i should stick with the td's here at the forum, but you can check out mbk and the night market there you can find almost everything but imo mostly crap :)

Btw dont forget to visit nana plaza and soi cowboy :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i bought a bunch of Polos from MBK, decent enough quality, cotton, horse stitching is not as perfect as the original but at $6 -$9 you really cant complain, most watches i found werent that good or cost the same as the dealers here sell em for since even in thailand they come from China. replica watches are also illegal in Thailand and the sellers secretly produce them from a hidden drawer or ask you to return in 20 minutes

there is truly only one sure fire way to determine a lady boy from a lady lady, as surgeries exist to remove all other traces

there is one feature men and women do not share that surgery can not correct

women's hands bend outwards from the elbow down, while men's inwards. let this be your enigma machine

My tip is

Unless you are into it make sure the person about to give you a BJ is actualy female

(not speaking from experience just what i heard)

I guess it's a bit like replica watches - some people are only concerned about how much pleasure they get from it while others fret about how close it is to 'gen'.

This post makes my morning :)

i actually was in Thailand couple months ago. If you want quality rep stuffs, they wont be on display for you as reps are illegal in Thailand. Grab any young cab driver with decent English speaking around MBK area and ask them to take you to these hidden places. Make sure you tell them you dont want too far as they are located within blocks. I found that most of these watch reps are not that great quality and aint cheap either. However, you will be able to find lots of quality rep clothes/accessories at very good price.

Have fun hunting!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

"I guess it's a bit like replica watches - some people are only concerned about how much pleasure they get from it while others fret about how close it is to 'gen'"

lol

This, combined with highoeyazmuhudee's observation that this is technically illegal in Thailand and that the good stuff is in your drawers with a 20 minute wait... make this thread a hoot.

Oh, and dont forget to visit Pattaya :D

Oh yeah! I visited there I the early 90's and it was a blast. Bought my first rep Daytona there for $50. Had a quartz movement, non working Chronos and was a total piece of crap, LOL.

But I got some custom tailored suits and custom made 18K gold and ruby jewelry for my mom.

Also enjoyed a few nude full body ....errrrrr, massages.......

From GreenHornet's iPad via TapaTalk HD