When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger SS/SS Blue A-7750

dumibalamuc

hey

i `m interesed in buying my second watch !

first 1 i have SOHC with mesh bracelet grin.gif

i``m looking for info about this watch Super Avenger SS/SS Black or Blue A-7750 : http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=7765

do u have any real pics ? isn`t it quite to big 48mm ?

i got 46mm on sohc and i think is the best for my wrist

I've had two older SA and they are very nice reps. The newer ones on the Improved Pro II bracelet and better split baton markers are even better. But the SA Is a very big and heavy watch. If you like that sort of thing....fine. But I would rather get the new Skyland. It's the same watch for the most part but a 45mm rather than a 48.4mm. It will be much more comfortable on the wrist and give you the same Avenger look.

Mike

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this exact same watch with I have owed for about the last nine months. The reason I got this one is because a friend of mine has an original but with the white face. I wanted to compare my rep against an original. They were virtually identical, very suttle differences and you can only spot them if you are comparing against an original. The click on the bezel is different. The rep is not as tightly secured to the face. Above the 12 on the bezel there is a tiny Breitling B stamp. On the original it's stamped and on the rep it is engraved. When you open the clasp the breitling the original has deep engraving and on the rep it's not as deep. That is it, very suttle out of the 8 reps I own this is by far the best. I got mine from a different site and I paid £250 plus a£30 posted and £30 Import tax. I like it that much I'm going to get the older model tomorrow with white dials and black rubber strap.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...