When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Sub

Ado213

Hi,

No, used the same as always??, perhaps he's off to China again or very busy. Struggled getting a reply off him last time I bought. Don't know why, I have always paid him on time and have no problems with him.

Glad he's busy sorting out his pearl, I'm sure it will be great when he completes it.

Continuity of supply to clients is very important for any enterprise, without that you have no regular customers and trade declines, its the 80/20 rule.

Hi everyone,

TC is really busy with his day job. A lot of travelling on his part to Asia and other places.He is slowly working his way through emails to the members of all the forums that have an interest in the TC SUB and it's evolution. He will respond to everyone's enquiries as soon as he has time too.Remember, he is NOT a dealer, just a member like the rest of us who has been able to source and bring us the TC SUB and WM9 product line. It has been about a year since the TC SUB came to light and look how far it has evolved!!! So please have patience and he will eventually get back to everyone......

TC SUB CLUB