When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Still not made up my mind...

obelisque

If ya don't like bulky as you say, I would rule out Panerai. Also, the submariner is so over-used. There are very nice Omegas, especially the SMP, its amazing (the old stock is unfortunately not available anymore from dealers). Anyway, I would go for an Omega given the things you mentioned.

Although a VC Overseas and AP Royal Oak in MY OPINION are classier.

Good luck and don't forget to donate! :)

Omega Railmaster, it works for Peirce Brosnan, and me, very close to the gen good strap, sporty but understated, would fit most dress styles, great lume, Failing that waht about a Black AT

Railmaster here and here for the AT

get them both and have some thing like this

149526-15038.jpg

I have tested my AT and Railmaster as hard as i can and they both ask what else have you got, both swim, dive not a problem,

Hope this helps

Thank you!! The black AT is almost exactly what I am looking for! How could I have missed it? :bangin:

An Omega - it will be! :)

Can't find that exact model though. Looks better with both num and stick markers instead of only sticks. Will have to do some more surfing! ;)

This one maybe?

Co-Axial

Aqua Terra - great choice :group:

How about a Patek Nauti?

149660-15019.jpg

149660-15020.jpg

Measures 37mm x 8mm, so it's nice and thin; elegant, yet a bit sporty. It actually wears quite a bit smaller due to the lug to lug measurement (pictured on my 6.80" wrist)-

149660-15021.jpg

But, styling is a bit unusual. It's one of those watches that you'll probably find repulsive at first, but maybe eventually warm up to (that's my story completely- hated them at first, but now it's one of my favorites in my collection :lol: ).

Wow! It does look good.

So, you guys do not think it will be "too much" or "too big" for me?

Here is a photo I took a while ago, trying to decide what size to wear. I am used to mid-sized watches, as can be seen (The Fossil and the GUL is appr 32 mm in diam)

I am really, really tempted to get that Orange PO. I have bought things previously from Josh and since I am so pleased with his services, I will get it from him as well. He has nice black straps as well.

My other option right now is the Railmaster. A bit slimmer, a bit smaller.

You've got plenty of wrist for a 42mm watch. In my honest opinion anyhow. 44mm PAMs would even work I think... but baby steps for now, eh? ;)

At the risk of being slammed for suggesting a genuine.....

I just bought this Tissot PRS 200. For $350, it's amazing. Yes, it's a quartz but

At 40mm it fits your criteria

Its a divers watch rated at 200M with a screw down crown

It is not gold plated but PVD Titanium Nitride which is rich in gold color and hard as nails. It will last a lifetime and not fade...unless you sand it.

It's available in a variety of stainless and TT combinations.

Its a genuine...with a 4 year warranty.

149987-14930.jpg

Love the Seiko divers. Have an Orange Monster and the SKXA35. They are the only watches I have that I trust with immersion. Tough as nails and replaceable without breaking the bank.

Funny, as this watch leaked. It needed fixing by Seiko. Luckily, when I was without it on holiday, it made me get an Orange Monster.

I always get watches with bezels because I like to swim, run, bike, etc. I use the bezels to time myself. I hate chronometers. I feel that they look to busy and hard to see under water while swimming.

I just got a no date submariner from Joshua. It has a claner face than the regular sub, and does not have the stupid lump on top of the date, which I find ugly. It has a very clean look. I paid the extra for the regulating and waterproofing.

Having praised the no date sub, my favorite watch, and I do not own one, it the rolex explorer one.

http://perfect-clones.com/rlex10002-explor...8242-p-405.html

The explorer one looks cool. It is not flashy. It does not have a bezel or date. Because it is so simple and has very few things to it [censored] up replicas of this watch are suppossed to be the best. So I've read. The explorer one is to me the best looking watch that there is. I may get one from alpha-watch for $40.

http://alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=134

Andres