When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First time, a comment on a watch I had on ***** unbelievable.

Mike on a bike

Ok, so I pack up all my good stuff to visit my watch smith later. Going to be a busy day of moving generators & wiring in another generator at friends, so put on a rep of a rep. Fifty bucks delivered looks like this but silver sub dials. (looks better to me)

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=72

Breitling Bentley 48.

So after being gone all day stop at local dinner for a bite waitress notices watch " love that watch"owner I know is walking about"hey Mike what's that nice" for once I am at a loss for words just say "yea nice thanks" continue eating, hungry ! I am at counter so soon everybody is taking a peek as I eat.

I have been in there with you name it top of the line reps Pam, Rolex ,Omega, new SFSO white dial really sharp, the list goes on even Gens. This one has everybody looking & asking, go figure.

• Like 1

48 mm Bentley and you are surprised a waitress noticed that over other brands?

It's all about the size and the bling if you want your watch to get noticed and not much can best a 48 mm Bentley for that

Better for the strip club where the lights are too dark to tell from from gen though, lol

Edited by rogerthat