When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new great trust worthy dealer, based in the EU/Holland

theflyingdutchman

I bet you this guy probably orders from the same dealers we use... Josh, Anderw, Angus etc. than marks up with 20%.

I'd pay a 20% increase if it meant 24-48 hour EU delivery :whistling:

[Edit to add]

Why do you assume that he has to order from the Cartel? :g: Do you think they're The Source of the watches? :g: Do you not think that a seller could simply go to the Factories (as the Cartel do) and order a quantity of watches directly himself? Maybe he only orders minimum amounts rather than keeping a load in stock, I don't know, but I don't see any reason to assume that he's buying from the Cartel (As if they're the only source for good reps :rofl: ) when he could be going directly the source, and simply be pricing himself that 20% higher due to faster delivery times... :pardon:

Anyway what makes a dealer "trusted"? Do they have some agreement with RWG admins?

As far as I understand it, a dealer has to present themselves to the forum Admin and be vetted in terms of who they are, where they are, what they can deliver, and how they can be contacted/traced (by Admin) should anything go awry... I think that's a reasonable criteria to be allowed to 'set up shop' on the marketplace. My only issue, is that some 'trusted dealers' are not really that trustworthy, and despite complaints, are rarely sanctioned (although it has happened with some in the past, like EuroTimes and TTK) :pardon:

The most important thing is to have the parcel in to your country. If it is EU, dealers that can bring a safe delivery here is favorable. If it is a partner of Josh or Andrew it does not matter? What matters to me is that someone on this (trusted) forum can share with me some information about some dealers they know. That is what gives me more value. If a major part of members gives a dealer good recommendations, that will give him a star in my book. If he is not trusted on other forums? Well, I will trust the ones I know… And I do suspect that Andrew & Co have some relations to the RWG-administrators. But, according to the content on these pages it looks like that is a friendship that gives all of us some advantages.

If a new dealer arrives, and he can help members in EU (and Norway), I am looking forward for the reputation. And I hope he will arrive to the “Good Boy List”.

8-)

This guy is a SCAM!! Plain and simple.

He is offering Asian 7750s as Swiss... On a Dutch IOffer version.

That is down right deceiving people.

I must say SCAM is a big word, lucky us, that our dealer have always delivered swiss when you paid for it (not!!!).... seriously, without wanting to defend or atack him, all our so trusted dealers offer both... and do they really deliver swiss ETA's?

Edited by theflyingdutchman