When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Grand Prix Forged Carbon Rosegold Pics

eunomians

Hello Gents,

Here are some quick pics of my Zorrolondon modified AP Grand Prix Rosegold.

First off, in person this watch is STUNNING. It is hard to capture the essence of it with my crude photos here.

Suffice to say, this watch is really special in the flesh.

Paired with an OEM Grand Prix strap, this watch is over the top!!

A BIG thanks goes out to Zorrolondon!!

Please excuse the dust in the pics, the watch is in perfect condition.

img0041ctd.jpg

img0070ai.jpg

img0073fa.jpg

img0080ld.jpg

img0060gl.jpg

Hey buddy .. glad you have a chance to show the beauty ... and not easy to capture !! what is like in the wild !! but never the less still amazing piece

how comes you removed the gen strap ?

Mr Z

Hello Gents,

Here are some quick pics of my Zorrolondon modified AP Grand Prix Rosegold.

First off, in person this watch is STUNNING. It is hard to capture the essence of it with my crude photos here.

Suffice to say, this watch is really special in the flesh.

Paired with an OEM Grand Prix strap, this watch is over the top!!

A BIG thanks goes out to Zorrolondon!!

Please excuse the dust in the pics, the watch is in perfect condition.

I have two things to say: I hate you and I want one :D :D

Nice watch buddy!

Its my car, but a 2 yr old ride.. I have decided to change my signature for a while thats all Mr J sir :D

Lovely ride I must say, especially in Singapore. Drove my friend's the other day, definitely a mind blower. I've never drove a Ferrari yet, so fastest car I've driven so far. :)

Gratz on your beautiful baby.

Your one lucky man Mr.A, having gen AP's and driving an R8. Living the "A" dream. Dare not say its American :p

Edited by folex

Lovely ride I must say, especially in Singapore. Drove my friend's the other day, definitely a mind blower. I've never drove a Ferrari yet, so fastest car I've driven so far. :)

Gratz on your beautiful baby.

Your one lucky man Mr.A, having gen AP's and driving an R8. Living the "A" dream. Dare not say its American :p

lol J, I work for everything I have.. cars and watches are not status symbols for me, strictly speaking. They are just things I like personally. You'll get there one day. ;)

lol J, I work for everything I have.. cars and watches are not status symbols for me, strictly speaking. They are just things I like personally. You'll get there one day. ;)

Thanks A. To have a Gen's and still hang around in the rep forums, definitely its a hobby for you :D, If only there were Replica R8's and Ferraris. LOL what would the world become. (I mean I know they are but not like this)

Thanks A. To have a Gen's and still hang around in the rep forums, definitely its a hobby for you :D, If only there were Replica R8's and Ferraris. LOL what would the world become. (I mean I know they are but not like this)

oh, no doubt. These days, you can find either replicas, imitations, or parodies of almost everything.

You forget I am ALSO a rep collector, and a rather serious one at that. Besides, the company rocks. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. :lol:

3000cc replica engine with DD module. Franken Audi R8. hehehe :D jk jk.

Btw Meister, should I get a Chrono V5, Black Theme or just RB II Plat? Could you comment on how accurate the dials are to gen? Or perhaps Mr.A might chip in too in this info. I know Mr.A, the errors are hard to deal with, but after having a chance to play with these reps first hand at the market (Yes lucky me this is legal in Indo, and such markets exist :D) I'm really really tempted to get either the Grey or black theme. Especially when the middle part of the hands meet, can't really tell with a dark colored dial.

Edited by folex

So jealous of that car. Won't be seeing a two seater for years. V-10 or turbo V-8?

W, its a V8 but non turbo. nicely tuned to do the 0-60 in 3.8sec though ;)

Cars are a matter of personal choice.. like you said, you wont get a two seater even with a million dollars in the bank :D

W, its a V8 but non turbo. nicely tuned to do the 0-60 in 3.8sec though ;)

Cars are a matter of personal choice.. like you said, you wont get a two seater even with a million dollars in the bank :D

You are so right on the two seater. I do love Audi's and went with the next best thing. S-8 naturally aspirated V-10 (the detuned Lambo engine). I think I get zero miles to the gallon. :bangin:

Back to the topic at hand, I am jonesing for that GP. Mr.Z's piece is gorgeous.

Hello Gents,

Here are a few more photos that I took.

I have been way too busy these days, so I'm playing catch up.

These photos really show how this watch looks in person.

It's very hard to capture the essence of this complicated piece, but I feel as if these pics do a nice job.

The OEM strap is absolutely gorgeous. The red suede sides, the greyish stitching around the off-black center details, etc. The red is subtle but makes the watch pop just enough whilst on the wrist. Almost subliminally since it is subtle (hard to explain I suppose).

Cheers from a very happy camper! :)

img7430t.jpg

img7429bp.jpg

Edited by Eunomians

wow great pics .... now that really does capture the beauty of the piece and so much better now you got it back on the gen strap ... i hope your enjoying it as much as i did .... super .. amazing piece ... wear it in good health and ..... !! kick butt