When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WIS Bro Sly Stallone

Anguz

Hey gang,

First off, I used to be a semi-active member of the forum a few years ago and have just come back after a bit of time away.

Lovin it again!

Panerai lover Sly Stallone's Rocky films have had some ups and downs, but some great moments.

I'm thinking of watching one tonight and want to know which one is your fave.

IMO, Rocky, the original is the best, so no need to recommend that one. We all know it is a classic. But out of 2-6, and I'm going to go ahead and say don't mention Rocky 5 as is was rubbish.

What do you think WIS bros?

Cheers!

Anguz

Never seen a Rambo or a Rocky film... :whistling: I love Demolition Man, partly because it's based on Brave New World, but mostly for this...

tumblr_m4qqidYT281qjyp86o2_1280.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Haven't watched that movie in a while, nice pic. I always liked her, sexy biitch, always been bit of a saucy mare. You know she seems to have keep a down to earth attitude despite all the Hollywood bullshite around her....and a nice arrse.

Anguz you have to watch Rocky 4 now, 3 and 4 are the best two other than the original.

Edited by cougar1

Haven't watched that movie in a while, nice pic. I always liked her, sexy biitch, always been bit of a saucy mare. You know she seems to have keep a down to earth attitude despite all the Hollywood bullshite around her....and a nice arrse.

Shown to best effect by the SAPD uniform :tu: :tu: I know what you mean though, she definitely has a quality about her :pimp:

• Like 1