When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Never Ending Story.... Never Seen Dial For 6263

klingsor

That is sweet! I've never seen that one before.

Problem is, it's so unusual that everyone will think it's fake.

really ! ... i had put this topic cause i have fallen in love for this....

no way to have a dial ??? ...does any one know if someone has this dial?

i find no photo more...

only one about a 6238

150576-14810.jpg

klingsor,

Why don't you just get one of these:

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=656

And one of these:

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=568

And play musical dials (or cases).

??

:blink:

we are in "Watch Repair & Upgrade" we are speaking about upgrade some watch that we have yet....

??

:blink:

we are in "Watch Repair & Upgrade" we are speaking about upgrade some watch that we have yet....

My apologies if I misunderstood your original post. But if you already have these watches then just do the dial swap "upgrade"; if you don't already have the watches (and want to find or create them), then see the links I provided.

It might be worth asking DW if he could make a white dial (or is it silver?) like that. They always say it can't hurt to ask.

The 6238 dial wouldn't work, because it doesn't say Cosmograph, but rather Chronograph- from the pre Daytona era.

Skeet and Urul shows a pic of an early (60's) 6239 with a similar all silver dial, like the pic Ubi posted- could be the same watch, but I can't see Ubi's pushers. The 6239 had the round pushers- non screw-down type. S&U call it extremely rare.

:D i'm looking for something better....

I'm assuming you have a DW 6263 to start with (if not start there :D ) in which case I suggest you contact the same dial source we already spoke about ;)

FWIW, never liked Daytonas and their contrasting subdials :yuk: - this dial config ctually makes me reconsider as it looks 'clean' and understated

It might be worth asking DW if he could make a white dial (or is it silver?) like that. They always say it can't hurt to ask.

The 6238 dial wouldn't work, because it doesn't say Cosmograph, but rather Chronograph- from the pre Daytona era.

Skeet and Urul shows a pic of an early (60's) 6239 with a similar all silver dial, like the pic Ubi posted- could be the same watch, but I can't see Ubi's pushers. The 6239 had the round pushers- non screw-down type. S&U call it extremely rare.

with all this snow i can't see well....

btw could be a good thing to find a way ... David could help with normal dial ..... for this one i think i must ask to a reprinter.... i will do a research...

I'm assuming you have a DW 6263 to start with (if not start there :D ) in which case I suggest you contact the same dial source we already spoke about ;)

FWIW, never liked Daytonas and their contrasting subdials :yuk: - this dial config ctually makes me reconsider as it looks 'clean' and understated

thanks Doc but i think that if i must reprint a dial i can let it make by a local reprinter ...one of the best in Italy is next to me...

it's really beautifull...right?

thanks Doc but i think that if i must reprint a dial i can let it make by a local reprinter ...one of the best in Italy is next to me...

it's really beautifull...right?

Firstly you have PM ;)

Secondly, yes IMO that albino dialled 6263 is beautiful to the point of mesmerising....just can't stop staring at that pure unadulterated silver gleam :wub: