When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GTG Pics, another Jan 26th! New pics up!

Mike on a bike

Mike Buddy, safety first. It's your call we can always doing it another day I know we North Eastern will hunka down first sight of some white stuff out side. I am the closest to the restaurant and I too don't like driving in the snow especially if I have to walk in it using the cane I am down to now, but if it's happening I will be there.

Looks like you had a great time chaps!

GTG's are so much fun.. Here in the EU they tend to spiral out of control.. In a good way.. All the laughing keeps the [somewhat shy] six pack in good shape.. ;)

I love those GTGs!

Congrats guys over sea!

Looks like it's time to start to think about the next EU Gtg!

I think this will be the 6th right?

Instead of asking for opinions, I sincerely think that most of us wouldn't mind to go back to classic.

How about another "Official EU GTG in Brussels // Edition 6" ?

My Place?

Alllll the best!

Stephane

Bet we get just a dusting, when ever they make a big deal out of it we usually get much less that they say. Everyone will cancel there plans as not to get caught on the roads and of course after they will say dam I should have gone lol, well always better to be safe I say. 

I am having my own GTG with 3 of us me myself and I, LOL.  I will spread out my watches with a few bottles of wine and cheese and sit there, try them all on while I drink and watch the white stuff come down or not come down.

PS: as I click to post looked out the window, guess what it's starting to snow.
Edited by burg650