When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GTG Pics, another Jan 26th! New pics up!

Mike on a bike

I love those GTGs!

Congrats guys over sea!

Looks like it's time to start to think about the next EU Gtg!

I think this will be the 6th right?

Instead of asking for opinions, I sincerely think that most of us wouldn't mind to go back to classic.

How about another "Official EU GTG in Brussels // Edition 6" ?

My Place?

Alllll the best!

Stephane

Ah, mon frère! Long time no see! :)

I totally agree. As the delegation of the official EU GTG's here at RWG (and the ones always turning up no matter where it takes place) - we can say to hell with opinions. We all know how the last poll turned out..  :crazy:

I am up for any place and would not mind going back to basics at all. However, I think it was decided on my balcony that the next official EU GTG should be held at a brand new Hefner style mansion (with the mandatory bunny filled grotto of course and loose white tigers and shiet running around the estate) somewhere in Germany? :lol:

[sorry to hijack your thread Mike - hope you guys manage to find a new GTG date without a snow blizzard soon] 

However, I think it was decided on my balcony that the next official EU GTG should be held at a brand new Hefner style mansion (with the mandatory bunny filled grotto of course and loose white tigers and shiet running around the estate) somewhere in Germany? :lol:

Oh my god yes! Of course! Completely forgot !!!

sorry, we won't hijack anymore guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Serge looking good for the RWGs, Paulbrichter is covering RWI & RepGeek will get his count next week. Those carry cases are mine will send you link, A matter of fact it is in this thread.

Sorry last GTG thread here it is http://www.techswiss.com/product.sc?productId=94&categoryId=2

Ok we have: Burg, Pocomike, Ephry, SergeD, AKA, myself from RWGs possibles Dendo and the WatchMeister. Still waiting for a few to get back. Paul who is handling RWI & Repgeek will surely have a few more. I would say we are looking good. More the Merrier gents please PM me for the count!

Ephry they have a small private room down stairs they do not use it on Sat afternoons usually if we get enough guys I can talk them into giving to us. Put out one big table of watches not worry about other patrons and such. You will see once we get there place not fancy ,sports bar kind of set up.