When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daily Shocker!

flavor flav

That's not only outrageous and insane, is also and most , redicilous.

Who is the IDIOT (a capital letter idiot) who paid that ???

A second thought: Have you ever wonder how many mouths you can feed with that amount of money ??? How many people you can cure and how many kids you can bring the smile back on their faces ???

Conclusion:

- Very Clever seller

- Idiot and arrogant buyer

- Some things in life are simply unfair

..... happy Christmas.

You guys can't be serious. You don't actually believe that these were real, or shill, bids.... All of the top bidders are now unregistered. This guy just had his balls busted, probably by some of his own "friends".

You guys can't be serious. You don't actually believe that these were real, or shill, bids.... All of the top bidders are now unregistered. This guy just had his balls busted, probably by some of his own "friends".

he had his balls busted into 99,999,999 pieces :Jumpy: on the serious note. as soon as these bids kept climing, everyone else raised thier starting price to at least $4000 and alot of them sold.

Guys, you havent even considered the ebay fees this dude is gonna have to pay, lol!! :lol:

While his account may have a huge amount due today, in 7 days he'll be able to file for a non-payment credit. In the end, he won't be responsible for anything more than his listing fees (a few doillars).

While his account may have a huge amount due today, in 7 days he'll be able to file for a non-payment credit. In the end, he won't be responsible for anything more than his listing fees (a few doillars).

But he will miss out on his first day sale, which I think will cut into his profits a lot. I bet within a week PS3 prices go down to $1-2k.

I think the smart people will hold onto them until a week or two before xmas... rich parents will shell out buku bucks then.

It's free market and people will pay for what they want, I know that. BUT, it is sheer display of human greed in worst sense. Disgusting. No one will die for not being able to buy PS3 on first day. I remember some idiots bought number of Mazda Miatas when it was hot dreaming of inflated premiums. That guy went belly up due to lack of timing. :yuk:

It's quite possible that it's not shills, but other guys trying to stop PS3's being sold on ebay.

Reminds me of the time when ebay used to allow football tickets sales (soccer for you guys over the pond)..

Many fans angry at touts buying Champions League tickets and immediately putting them on ebay at vastly inflated prices used to go out of their way to have the auctions ruined by bidding 100,000,000 for the tickets..

Anyone selling them had the teams fans destroying their chances of selling on ebay.co.uk.. Eventually I think ebay just stopped allowing tickets for champions league matches...