When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot brand forum, vote!

gmtlover

Hublot brand forum  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Hublot brand forum ?

Martijnp, I tried to find the meaning of aroxia on google, it came up with a pain killer called arocxia. Am I missing something here?

Martijnp, I tried to find the meaning of aroxia on google, it came up with a pain killer called arocxia. Am I missing something here?

On Perfect Clones you can't find Hublot in the brand list, but PC is selling Hublot's. They're listed under the name Aroxia. I've googled it also but I couldn't find something..

But if Hublot is afther the rep market they're hunting on "Hublot". I guess PC is hiding under another name ;)

While Hublot is a damn good looking timepiece, so is Cartier, Patek Phillipe  Chanel, IWC, Bvlgari, Franck Muller, Graham, and many others....

Some of these brands I have purchased, but when push comes to shove, Panerai, Rolex, Omega, are the time pieces IMO that stand out.

The Hublot I bought 6 years ago was the most expensive rep I ever purchased, Do I still have it? No. I think Thomas and the Admin team have done more than a superb job to accommodate our interests. To me, there is nothing wrong with pooling the aforementioned watches into the "Other" category" There are simply to many watches out there to make space for another brand. A cursory review of the wrist shots, bears that out. Be safe my friends.

Nothing wrong with adding one or two brands. It will improve the forum and will lower questions because the search is easier. In the other brand part there are two brands standing out with the most topics, JLC and Hublot. If you look at the trade section there is a lot of hublot.. If you look at the quality then hublot is right there at the top with rolex panarai and iwc. It just deserves a section. And maybe better, we members deserve the section.

• 1 month later...