When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM111 V3 - First PAM!

lascaux

Need the PAM consultant team!

Did my due diligence on researching the and I ended up pulling the trigger. Here are my QC pics.

Looks like the correct dial. But from the pics I can't tell if the swan neck is no-gap cosmeticaly correct. No gaps in CG either. Also, is the blue engraving on the movement "officine panerai" too thin?

is the inside of the movemetn dirty or is it the outside?

1_zpseb42a24b.png

3_zps2d0b4ed6.png2_zpsa4c558ab.png

IMG_4149a_zpsd7837ca3.jpg

lume_zpsab2f077f.png

Thanks!

Edited by lascaux

Mate, you have a stunning watch there! Dial font is correct as you write and the swan neck is purely cosmetical on these reps - you can adjust tiny things like that, the inca bloc and the micrometric screw at a later phase - if you end up caring that is :) I'd confirm to the dealer right away.

I beg to differ. Look at the O P and 6 engravings on the caseback. I'd reject. That would put me off but don't know about you.

It might for me too, but in all honesty, you won't look at the caseback. And if you're trying to fool someone with the caseback, the gens are different. Not only is the Y shape inc mod different, but the quality is too vast to compare. 

I beg to differ. Look at the O P and 6 engravings on the caseback. I'd reject. That would put me off but don't know about you.
Good point, didn't look close as that was not listed as an issue in the OP :) Maybe the dealer could just swap the caseback? Otherwise I have an extra Noob N caseback in the parts drawer...