When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"morgan: That's a PAM027. I believe thomasng (somehow) still has one at the trading zone here. It has the same movement as the genuine - ETA2892 with Sopras Power Reserve model. I have the PAM028 which also has the same movement. :thumbsupsmileyanim:"

$500!!!! That might be why it's not sold yet? That's a lot of money for a rep regardless of engine. My piggy bank is too small.

Look here to see that brand new it is being sold for around $600 ! Considering thomasng's one is unused, it's a great deal.

Remember that this is the same movement as the real thing, and unlike the PAM028, does not need PVD coating (about $150). If you really want to mod it, you are looking at relume, cyclops and maybe a crown and you have as close to genuine as you can get, at around 10% of the price or less :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Its a 090 from pual :thumbsupsmileyanim: thanx ! great watch running great !

got it for $149 :whistling:

$149 is nice! This is the A02 model w/ the larger power reserve compared to the A01? I'm looking at Trusty's site. How's the crown guard latch... is it beefy or a flimsy sliver of metal?