When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Is Sql_pl?

Guest pma45

sql_pl posts quite a bit, usually an early adopter of new models that others go for after seeing his pictures... It's probably just a matter of time before you hear from him :3a:

Hello Everyone!

First of all - I am extremely sorry for the fact that this whole situation occured.

The shipping method that I use is most of the times registered mail due to the fact that courier shipping fees are outrageous here.

As you probably know - especially the guys who paid for the watches - my prices are pretty low for the items that are being sold - that's why I can't ship them paying like $85 for the shipping alone.

I NEVER EVER screwed up ANYONE - you can check it out - I had several deals with many known and less known members here and at TRC and EVERYONE got what they paid for. No exceptions.

I know it is hard to wait for the watch - we all know it that's why I am very sorry for all that.

I will contact each of you privately and we will work it out, no worries.

I will do my best to make you feel satisfied about our deals.

It is a lesson for me for future that selling a rep is not worth a hassle.

Sorry once again and regards

Maciek

Hello Everyone!

First of all - I am extremely sorry for the fact that this whole situation occured.

The shipping method that I use is most of the times registered mail due to the fact that courier shipping fees are outrageous here.

As you probably know - especially the guys who paid for the watches - my prices are pretty low for the items that are being sold - that's why I can't ship them paying like $85 for the shipping alone.

I NEVER EVER screwed up ANYONE - you can check it out - I had several deals with many known and less known members here and at TRC and EVERYONE got what they paid for. No exceptions.

I know it is hard to wait for the watch - we all know it that's why I am very sorry for all that.

I will contact each of you privately and we will work it out, no worries.

I will do my best to make you feel satisfied about our deals.

It is a lesson for me for future that selling a rep is not worth a hassle.

Sorry once again and regards

Maciek

I think you should also apologize for your not being able to post pics of any of your new watches in the way we have grown accustomed to, what with the new rules and all. It's a damn shame.

Can you give us a link to a Photobucket page or something when you want to show off your next purchase? Thanks.