When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK DSSD and Sub C arrival

astonjenks

After a very speedy trip from teh US to teh UK, my Parcelforce delivery guy delivered the following two additions to my ever growing collection.

I am delighted with them and must than BK for the nightmare to transfer monies to him to complete the deal and can only say that if you dont have one, you really should!

Best regards

Astonjenks

post-48021-0-62734900-1358265106_thumb.j

post-48021-0-43777700-1358265137_thumb.j

post-48021-0-49251500-1358265174_thumb.j

I have both of these watches, neither from BK but I feel a trip his way might be in order, both could use a little TLC to become the spectacular pieces that you have just added to your collection.

Right now the movement is out of my DSSD and the dial was discovered without dial feet. As for my Sub C, the bezel pearl has fallen out, a look I like on subs, but not so much on the ceramic bezel :(

Is BK a CONUS Dealer?

BK is a watch modder who imports NoobFactory watches and re-sells them. He has modding facilities, so if you want your watch "worked on" before it's shipped to you, he can do that.

And yes, he is in the CONUS.

Edited by Jkay

BK is a watch modder who imports NoobFactory watches and re-sells them. He has modding facilities, so if you want your watch "worked on" before it's shipped to you, he can do that.

And yes, he is in the CONUS.

Thanks for the info JKay, Maybe he will have that explorer II i have been looking for. Lately I have just not been wanting to purchase from the over seas TD and taking the customs risk

Thanks for the info JKay, Maybe he will have that explorer II i have been looking for. Lately I have just not been wanting to purchase from the over seas TD and taking the customs risk

Just so you are aware: the trusted dealers offer free re-shipment of seized watches on the *first* occurrence. Check their terms for more info.

• 1 month later...

Are there many options out there for a Deepsea Challenge rep?  The only one I have seen is Perfect Clones (http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlsdc10001-deep-dweller-challenge-p-13302.html) and it is listed with an Asian 2813.  Has anyone seen one with a higher end movement?

I am adding a Rolex Deepsea Challenge to make up the whole family which has just been ordered!

• 2 months later...