When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your thoughts on Paul Newman Cosmographs

buffedupboy

I wouldn't worry so much about it. I'd just wear it and enjoy it. When you start playing with chronos setting and resetting...that's when our lovely modders start seeing our business ;)

Completely agree. The consistency at which a factory direct rep has broken for me after leaving the chrono running for a short time is startling. The sales listings should say A7750 - temporarily working subdials at 3, 6, 9. What's even worse as that it usually buggers the whole watch. If you plan on pushing the chrono one a rep you better have a movement service budgeted in.

Movement is all fucked up now, it runns about 4hours fast in one day hahahaha, i need a new movement!

Was the watch dropped or banged just before it began running fast? Most likely, the hairspring spirals are either hung-up on an adjacent wheel or sticking together. Or, it may simply be magnetized. Remove the caseback (or have a watchmaker remove it) & inspect the hairspring with a loupe or magnifying glass.

Guest zeleni kukuruz
Was the watch dropped or banged just before it began running fast? Most likely, the hairspring spirals are either hung-up on an adjacent wheel or sticking together. Or, it may simply be magnetized. Remove the caseback (or have a watchmaker remove it) & inspect the hairspring with a loupe or magnifying glass.

I dont know mate. It worked like a charm for 3years then one day it started to run like a mother F...