When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Athaya crowns

Nanuq

I'm fitting his 8mm Brevet crowns to a couple of builds ... can anyone verify if the case threads of the tubes are the same for the 7mm and 8mm sets?

Does 4mm x 0.5mm sound right?

Yep, that's right as far as I'm aware. From his parts list over on homageforum

This is the new batch of 7mm onion crown, it only available for 1.2mm stem for now. The crown is made base on esdee's drawing which is so awesome.

Crown will comes complete with tube and as always, the tube will has a M4x0.5mm thread like my other crown has to match with esdee's cases. The crown can also be use on original silix 3646 crown tube, but it will be press fit not screwed on the tube because it has different thread. And here they are :

Details and Pics:
This 8mm Brevet Crown will be available for :
- 0.9mm stem (for auto movement)
- 1.2mm stem (for 6497, molly, and other mechanical movement that has 1.2mm stem)
- 1.5mm stem (for cortebert)

Measurement :
These crowns are made base on gen measurement that dd send me, even its still not perfectly 1:1 to gen but they already has a really beautiful shape  
- 0.9mm and 1.2mm stem tube size : 4mm on the lower thread using 0.5mm pitch (match with esdee's case)