When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phone call from a friend about the Tag that I sold him

kasigi

The friend I sold my Tag to called today asking me how to adjust the time.

Cut a long story short (because it was a long call, took nearly ten minutes) he was trying to pull the crown out and not unscrew it. He said he'd broken a few nails trying to pull the damn thing out.

It literally took him ten minutes to realise what I meant by 'unscrew the crown and then pull it out'

My, I did chuckle :D :D

The friend I sold my Tag to called today asking me how to adjust the time.

Cut a long story short (because it was a long call, took nearly ten minutes) he was trying to pull the crown out and not unscrew it. He said he'd broken a few nails trying to pull the damn thing out.

It literally took him ten minutes to realise what I meant by 'unscrew the crown and then pull it out'

My, I did chuckle :D :D

K.

:Jumpy:

What a joke, I hope that his wife gives him easier tasks.... :victory:

artoero

dont laugh i have had several newbie customers just have the dealer send me the watch directly for mods and they never seen it before hand and call me or email me about the same thing that they couldnt pull the stem out so now i tell them to unscrew it first right off the bat lol one guy actually took a pair of pliers to it and tried pulling it out like that with out unscrewingit and put many teeth marks on his brand new fully modded watch lol of course i replaced it for him for free because he made me laugh my ass off telling me about it lol

Well....as I've said many times before....God must love stupid people....he sure made a lot of them.....directed them to these fora.......and advised them to PM ..TTK.!

I seem to get all the dunderheads asking me the same question......or telling me.."the watch doesn't work'.......can I send it back........NO!....wind the bluuddy thing........or buy quartz.....!

Feek, I suppose you told him that in order to unscrew the crown he had to turn it counterclockwise. :secret: