When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tissot or Tudor

docdoowop

Ok

Changing what goes on my wrist too much is a fault I admit...

I got my hands on a good deal for this Tissot:
DSCN02812.jpg

a mere $350 for that Tissot.

I CAN SELL THIS AND IF I ADD ANOTHER $300, i finally get that Tudor from the Pawnshop:

the20crown20that20wouldnt20lol201.jpg

AAAHHHH the dilemma...

one is 42mm the other is 34mm but a classic....

Don't like the tissot at all. They make better models like the visodate. The Tudor is a classic but a 34 is a hard wear unless you have small wrists. Both will be a hard sell if you decide the to flip.

Don't forget to add service cost into any watch that over 5 years old and can't prove it's been serviced.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say the Tudor, but as hartdoc said at 34mm it's going to look awfully small on your wrist. Also if you want to move it along later, it's going to be a hard sell. My wife wears a 34mm Tag, and it's nice on her wrist, but I couldn't wear it. i would keep looking if I were you. a lot of nice 39mm Tudors come up on Ebay and the Vintage Rolex market, and a lot of them are in that price range. Nice thing about a Tudor, it's very good quality, not well known, has an ETA movement which can be serviced easily by any competent watchmaker.