When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Montauk from TORO

My shawnb came with gen horn back I don't know what you guys are talking about Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2    yup, a sudden turnaround now with sorry for the confusion after been press further....
This entire thread was a joke, I was just going along with it, that's why I apologized when someone actually took me seriously. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mine just arrived today ... have to say there is not much difference in the 2 at first glance ..but there is slight colour variation ..on the following
1. more creamer dial
2.sub dial slight different shade of brown
3.sec+min hand blue different shade of blue less aqua !!
4.tachy is slightly metallic shade to the finish !!
5. the update AR and DW not hardly noticeable 
6 dark number on the v2
7. bolder ap font 
conclusion ... not worthy of being called v2 at all .... more like V1.1
Edited by Mr Z

mine just arrived today ... have to say there is not much difference in the 2 at first glance ..but there is slight colour variation ..on the following
1. more creamer dial
2.sub dial slight different shade of brown
3.sec+min hand blue different shade of blue less aqua !!
4.tachy is slightly metallic shade to the finish !!
5. the update AR and DW not hardly noticeable 
6 dark number on the v2
7. bolder ap font 
conclusion ... not worthy of being called v2 at all .... more like V1.1

Hello Mr Z my friend :drinks:

Thanks for the clarifications. So it creeps just that bit closer to the gen you own eh? :D

HI Buddy 

IF anything its further away from the gen .. as the v1 is closer , minus the updated PUSHERS the reason being is the number are way to dark .. as on the gen there a much lighter sky blue colour as pointed on .. rep v gen thread !!

HI Buddy 

IF anything its further away from the gen .. as the v1 is closer , minus the updated PUSHERS the reason being is the number are way to dark .. as on the gen there a much lighter sky blue colour as pointed on .. rep v gen thread !!

ah i see mate.. so the V2 is a downgrade in fact. Such a pity, the MH is always a model I liked and I had high hopes for the v2. Well, guess its still ok to hope! :D

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone! as everyone can tell im new, i am wondering how can i go about making a purchase on one of these Ap reps?

Your best chance is to post this in the WTB section and see if you get any members tired of theirs yet.