When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Droped my iphone5 on the floor :(

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The hole [censored] screen got crashed!!!

God damn [censored]!!!

Service wants 450$ to fix it, is it cheaper somewhere ells in the world???

If anyone knows pleas let me know, im [censored] desperat here :(

That's pretty crazy. over here the screen repalcement is probably not over 150.00 USD. Next time you get one, get a good case. I use the Otterbox.It's not water resistant but it will protect it from falls like that. There is a water resistant case out there, but it's not very handy for charging, using earbuds, etc.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

That's pretty crazy. over here the screen repalcement is probably not over 150.00 USD. Next time you get one, get a good case. I use the Otterbox.It's not water resistant but it will protect it from falls like that. There is a water resistant case out there, but it's not very handy for charging, using earbuds, etc.

Can you maybe check exectly what the price is in the states? Maybe its worth ordering a new display from usa!

Well i know tonight is a great night to get [censored] ass drunk, thats for sure!!!

The hole [censored] screen got crashed!!!

God damn [censored]!!!

Service wants 450$ to fix it, is it cheaper somewhere ells in the world???

If anyone knows pleas let me know, im [censored] desperat here :(

Hey Z! Sorry for the [censored]...

One of my associates has been cracking his iPhone 4 screen and rear panel four times in total. The chinese sweatshop around the corner has been swapping the broken panels with brand new (not original) ones for 60 euros. I have been using this iPhone for some time and can tell you that the only difference between the real thing and the chinese replacement is that the original screen is sligthly brighter and crispier.

HTH

Can you maybe check exectly what the price is in the states? Maybe its worth ordering a new display from usa!

Well i know tonight is a great night to get [censored] ass drunk, thats for sure!!!

Nah! You need a REAL occasion to get THAT drunk... this is just an object after all... Let me know if you succeed in getting over the matter otherwise on Monday I can check with the chinese guy if he offers iPhone 5 replacements already and what's the price of one.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Or next time pay the ten bucks for the insurance. I've broken mine twice and got it replaced twice for free

Here in sweden the insurence costs 200$

Anyway, member pane just pmed me, in germany the displays costs 239€ and that an option ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Nah! You need a REAL occasion to get THAT drunk... this is just an object after all... Let me know if you succeed in getting over the matter otherwise on Monday I can check with the chinese guy if he offers iPhone 5 replacements already and what's the price of one.

Mate, pleas do, thanks!!!

I have an Iphone repair company.

The new iphone screens are expensive but $450 is ridiculous. Especially since the iphone 5 the screen can be replaced in literally 5 min.

You can do it yourself Zeleni!

Just order a screen on the bay! Then go to Ifixit.com and follow the guide. You will be done in 5 min! I promise!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I have an Iphone repair company.

The new iphone screens are expensive but $450 is ridiculous. Especially since the iphone 5 the screen can be replaced in literally 5 min.

You can do it yourself Zeleni!

Just order a screen on the bay! Then go to Ifixit.com and follow the guide. You will be done in 5 min! I promise!

Mate, what does your company charge for a display swap?

have you checked on Craigslist yet ?

Dont even know what that is my friend!

is the LCD-screen also broken? -> if its only the front glass, it can be had (unoriginal) at 10$ on ebay, and it really is a 3minute job.. just the two screws on the bottom of the phone, and 3 wires (and a couple of screws to connect the lcdscreen to the outer glass) really simple and ifixit.com / youtube.com could teach you in a second :) 

my ex gf broke her iphone 3 screen 4times, and i replaced it with fully working chineese rep parts from the bay :p worked like a charm back then..