When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO RG RC rep for sale at $ 33k on the bay...

edgematic1

Guys,

Look at this one, clearly a fake. Strange thing is that he's a big seller and keeps saying it's a gen...
It clearly isn't. I reported it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111009532961&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Ebay number: 111009532961

I hope you guys join me, I don't want someone to be ripped off like that...

• 1 month later...

I'm a noob, but I just got a beautiful updated ROO RGRC rep.  I looked at the one on eBay . . . Why is it clearly a fake from the pics?  I thought the big tell on this watch was the fact that the date window butts up to the tach ring, while on the gen, there is about half a square between the date window and the ring.  On the one on eBay, it looks like the date window is placed correctly . . .

I'm a noob, but I just got a beautiful updated ROO RGRC rep.  I looked at the one on eBay . . . Why is it clearly a fake from the pics?  I thought the big tell on this watch was the fact that the date window butts up to the tach ring, while on the gen, there is about half a square between the date window and the ring.  On the one on eBay, it looks like the date window is placed correctly . . .

the watch is 100% fake. 

The hands give it away. Good one edgematic! :)

You guys are eagle-eyes!  I have looked at the hands on the gen and the rep pictures and can't see any difference.  I guess that's why I'm a noob, LOL!  So it had a date window mod, but left the hands alone?

Check this rep vs gen comparison and you'll learn ;)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/100072-ap-roo-gen-vs-rep-comparison/