When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 42mm Po Almost $700 And Rising!

docblackrock

is the strap gen? I haven't seen a rep of the rubber strap yet.

i have seen the rubber rep.

it shows you how spoiled we are here. i had a friend who bought a 200 rolex rep from king, but it was the wrong one, she sold it on ebay for 450.

mind you that was after i had it listed here for 200 for 2 weeks and no one would touch it with a 10 foot pole :)

*UPDATE* Well the listing is still alive now upto £350 :blink:

Despite ebay being notified and bidders warned off, ebay still does not see fit to remove this, so much for their [censored] Vero program :thumbdown:

Anyone have any disposable bidding accounts with zero f/b for just such an occasion? I think at this stage only some spoof bidding will stop this scammer :angry:

*UPDATE* Well the listing is still alive now upto £350 :blink:

Despite ebay being notified and bidders warned off, ebay still does not see fit to remove this, so much for their [censored] Vero program :thumbdown:

Anyone have any disposable bidding accounts with zero f/b for just such an occasion? I think at this stage only some spoof bidding will stop this scammer :angry:

I wanted to warn some of the bidders. but, they only show as bid#'s. Is this a private auction? It's sad someone might have to pay$700 or more for that thing. I know the saying " a fool and his money are soon departed" But I still feel obligated to warn someone. The bottom line is I hate scammers.

Well well now what is going on here - never seen this before - seller seems to have made his lisiting anonymous, hmm I wonder why :brow:

Not an aficionado of the site but this doesn't look like 'private auctions' I've seen before - new feature?

As I said, the only way to stop some poor bastard being scammed (unless they are shill bids upto now) is for someone to use up one of their zero IDs and bid up to some stupid figure.

Anyone? :unsure:

Auction ended at £350. Strangely, it has now been 'uncloaked' again, hmmm......

Winning bidder only registered on the 12 Nov and had zero feedback :brow:

I hope that represents shill bidder rather than a naive scammed noob? Annoying thing is we will likely never know. Still it restores my faith in ebay as a corrupt illogical organisation :thumbdown: