When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pressing a bezel/crystal, question

seafoam

That's hard to say because the measurements are very small between it either being too loose or the crystal cracking because its too tight. As you're using two different rep parts it would be pure luck if you get them to fit right especially anything from that idiot from WSO.

Cheers

P.

No offense intended but the best thing to do is throw that piece of junk from WSO away and find a different source. A monkey with no fingers would do a better job fabricating a bezel then a WSO one.

Hi folks.  So I'm pressing a WSO 114270 bezel over a Clark 25-295 crystal and was wondering if anyone new how much bigger you want the outside diameter of the crystal to be than the inside diameter of the bezel?  Can anybody help me out here? 

No offense intended but the best thing to do is throw that piece of junk from WSO away and find a different source. A monkey with no fingers would do a better job fabricating a bezel then a WSO one.

Hi folks.  So I'm pressing a WSO 114270 bezel over a Clark 25-295 crystal and was wondering if anyone new how much bigger you want the outside diameter of the crystal to be than the inside diameter of the bezel?  Can anybody help me out here? 

I'll make a note of that gavidoc but for now, I'm stuck with it and will try to make it work.  I asked Gary if he had a 14270 bezel and he said no.