When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Little Off Topic Venting

icoopernicus

In a car lot that has 100 spaces I park my car 50 spaces from the closest car  

When confronted with a no choice situation I take up two parking spaces to insure that 50% of the people will have to stay out of the space.

There are those who actually WANT to damage your car.

Sorry, but I want to preserve my property from those who would purposefully or accidentally damage my [censored].

If I were to scratch my car door, or my watch bezel, bad on me... but for others to do so because of my neglect or inattention, bad on me.

Anal....I guess so.  

I work too hard for those things that matter to me....making it easy for others to fcuk it up.  I don't think so.

Make it hard for the inattentive or malicious.....park that thing in the middle of nowhere. Make them come to you.

Then if they scratch your deal...KICK their door in....really good.

• Like 1

This really drives me mental. I used to park as far away from the entrance as possible and take up two spaces. Worked well until I started getting tickets from the car park operator for not parking correctly!! Aaaargh!
Hmmm....if there was a shortage of space and someone parked like that, I daresay they deserve a scratch! I see a lot of those entitled kids here in the middle east. But of course if its an empty lot, it's a different argument. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any chance the parking lot has camera's that maybe you can have your insurance company review! Get the bastards!

As mentioned, Karma takes too long.

BTW, are you driving an Audi? Trying to figure out the car from the wheels.

Dave...

BTW, are you driving an Audi? Trying to figure out the car from the wheels.

Dave...

That car is an Infiniti FX45, the wheels are for the winter tires, I think their Mercedes AMG style wheels 

About the E-Type Jag parked at the back of the lot, I might have parked next to that car myself and have been known to do just that. I figure I can park there, leave a pretty good gap but not big enough for someone else to park in, and there's no way he is going to hit me with his car and whether or not he knows it I am not going to hit his car with mine. No one else can park next to him and be careless with his beautiful car and I'm definitely safe there - it's win win for both parties :)

I don't think that is what the minivan drivers were doing