When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VRF market viewing

Ylfig

The way it's set up that's the only way to view it. If you want to see all the post in a particular topic, click on "View all" in the first post. i believe that this is a pretty cheap site, in that iImean it probably isn't nearly as expensive as some of the other watch sites like WUS and here at RWG. Since it's basically a private site, owned by Richard Carver, no membership fees and no advertising, he probably tries to get by as cheaply as possible. It's a site with a wealth of information, and certainly lots of great photos. I know its a PITA to navigate, and photos tend to disappear from posts pretty fast, but all in all I find it a lot better site than The Rolex Forum" although The Rolex Forum is a slicker site.  

Just make sure you sort by date if you are looking for recent stuff. Other than that, I've noticed that topics do not move up the list when recent posts have been added. For example, the latest x-ray discussion has new posts but it stays way down on the list of threads!

Richard Carver is still running it on a Windows 95 box-- can't you tell.  :fool::)

Best bet is to use Watchrecon.com --- Watchrecon USED To allow you to filter by forum, but for some reason removed that option. (If anyone has in-roads with them, tell them to bring back the per forum feature)

Richard Carver is still running it on a Windows 95 box-- can't you tell.  :fool::)

Best bet is to use Watchrecon.com --- Watchrecon USED To allow you to filter by forum, but for some reason removed that option. (If anyone has in-roads with them, tell them to bring back the per forum feature)

+1 on watch Recon.

THAT's a great search engine for watches and parts  :)

Watchrecon brought the feature back.

The best way to browse VRF = Goto watchrecon.com select options and select VRF.  If you leave the search box blank you will get all or you can, for example, type in 5513, etc.

post-19479-0-09560100-1362120819_thumb.p

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Watchrecon brought the feature back.

The best way to browse VRF = Goto watchrecon.com select options and select VRF. If you leave the search box blank you will get all or you can, for example, type in 5513, etc.

wrvrf.PNG

Greta R... Thanks mate!!!