When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received the 45mm Planet ocean from Trustytime, i am a happy camper :)

mike00

Great and flawless transaction as usual. Thanx for the fast replies Andrew. Finally it reached me. As usual first one with ordering but last one receiving :lol: I must admit I was worried since many people started to mention the lack of AR on the 45MM versions. Yes the 42mm is stronger but there is just something with this crystal. The crystal is crisp clear, different compared to other watches. Yes there are reflections but I like it the way it is. No mods for me with this one. The ETA is running butter smooth and keeps great time. The clasp works flawless and the 45mm fits my 7.4 inch wrist nicely. Something I really appreciate about OMEGA is the mat finished dial on these versions. I prefer them above glossy ones like the PLOPROF. I wear it now for 3 days non stop and think it will sit on my wrist for the upcoming weeks :) The look though caseback is a nice feature and to me it looks close enough. Well onto the pics shall we. I will add more pics later on, but due to being stuffed with work lately I could only shoot these. I know no caseback shots but I will made one asap. Cheers guys! sa8ysyry.jpg6eve4ebe.jpgra7ega6e.jpg5y6a2ere.jpgezevu5av.jpgdy2uqy6u.jpgneme2e8y.jpghegere4y.jpg5y7ese2u.jpg8y2ydaja.jpg

I noticed a new url watermark too, yourtrustytime now, but not yet tried it.

Edit, just tried it, it's an old one I think, as that page shows..

This domain was once used to sell counterfeit watches. To prevent the usurpation of the high reputation of Swiss watches and the deception of consumers by such websites, the trademarks mentioned below have decided to actively fight against counterfeiting.

Those trademarks, with the support of the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH, have obtained the seizure of this domain name among others before the Southern District Court of Florida (read the decision) and will continue their battle against any website offering counterfeit products of their brands (replica).

Counterfeiting is a crime and can lead to serious sanctions, for both the seller and the buyer.

Edited by SSTEEL

I don't think its a new batch of 45mm PO if you noticed the pics were taken in low light conditions not much reflection. Check out my quick review and you'll see the true quality of the 45mm AR I took the pics in very high intense daylight conditions. Definitely one side AR but does disappear at different angles.

Looks Great. I went to a omega store today, examined a gen 45mm Black PO ceramic .. I have to say, the rep looks spot on thru the pictures, also some people have said that the Black Rep PO's AR is weak, but looking at the gen today, the AR on it looked almost colorless. Just my observation :)

Hi,

how do you reseated the pearl?

My best regards,

It was sitting too high on the insert so I took the insert off and reglued the pearl to sit just a bit higher than insert top surface. As you can see, it is not 100 % centered to the triangle but you cannot do anything for that.