When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice watch, shame about.....

dieselpower

Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning the guy's integrity, I'm sure he's a decent chap as well. I just think it's a bit rubbish of Rolex if they let the watch come back to him like that - also I'd be fuming if they took some nicely aged tritium hands off my Daytona and put those brand new looking luminova jobs on. I wonder if they gave him back the old hands?

Yes, chrono seconds hand is slightly askew of its null position, but this is fairly common. If it left an RSC that way, I would have taken it back, but, like I said, the offset is slight & many would not even notice it. All things considered, the price seems a bit high, but not unreasonably so considering the accompanying provenance & condition.

Most amazing is that the owner let RSC changed the hands and even more amazing is why would he change them?

It's always possible to ask Rolex to change them but if he didn't ask him, then of course he should send it back.

Allthough it will probably to late as in many countries I've been told that RSC does not return parts and just trash them :(

I wish I was a trash collector at my local RSC ;-)

I would make a fortune  :bangin: