When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi Guys! New Platinum to RWG !

Hi Guys I'm not sure if I've introduced myself or not.... I've been around this board for several months, but decided to upgrade to what I thought was VIP and ended up Platinum,,, I've been spending much of my time at RWI and love it there, some of you know me already through RWI and if your here,, glad to see you (makes me feel less of a cheater! lol) ......I've spent time browsing for Wm9 watches lately as I purchased a Franken Wm9 Yacht Master about two months ago and fell head over heals in love with it so I decided to get the entire Wm9 line up...THAT HAS PROVEN TO BE A REALLY CRAZY IDEA! In my searching I've spent a lot of time reading in RWG and was surprised at the difference between the two boards,,,I wound up purchasing my wm9 LV from HartDoc here on RWG and upgrading to Platinum... I mainly would like you guys to know that that while I'm partial to RWI(cause my friends are there) I'm really enjoying the level of technical info I'm finding here at RWG and really loving all the great franken builds here.... Thanks RWG and btw last time I came over for a day or two you guys were having trouble with your membership and donations, congrats on the fix! also we're going through similar issues now..... Thanks again guys....

temporary_zps421cf7f2.jpg

Here's my other two wm9 watches(loving this line)

temporary_zps84337a0b.jpg

temporary_zps170f7547.jpg