When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Replica Order - Andrew @ Trustytime

sgtguk

Any update on where to access TT? Note this morning the link posted above and his new ttw888 site are both down?

Try that link I posted on post No 7 again h, right click and open in new tab, just worked for me but may be a browser thing  :g:

Oh boy, you got them 9 days after payment, lucky you!

I'm on day 38 after payment, and waiting for ship them out... :angry:

Yes, I know, patience is everything in this game... ;)

Wear your awesome pieces in good health mate!

Bloody hell hans you have the patients of a Saint   :notworthy:  38 days would drive me   :crazy:  

I have no worries, and I'm sure one fine day my watches will arrive. Andrew has always been great & honest to me! And yes, the waiting IS driving me crazy!!! :angry:

Now it's just like a deja-vu, my order from Nov last year took 2 month from payment to my door. On the other side my order from Jan was very fast, about 3 weeks (to EU country with UK transshipment).

My recent order: It took about 14 days for QC pics of my 4 watches, I rejected 2 watches, so Andrew had to get other ones for me, another 14 days gone, and now the customs in China are very strict - examining all outgoing express shipment parcels. Andrew told me that atm only 3 parcels a day can be shipped, so it can take a while... Just bad luck...

But the great point in this is: Andrew was able to get me a Montbrilliant 01, which is supposed to be sold out...:)

Short update: my long awaited order has already been shipped, passed the UK customs, and today it was posted in UK to EU mainland. Just got the Royal Mail tracking number - so it will hopefully arrive end of next week! :D:D:D

Btw, sorry OP for hijacking your thread...

PS: patience is everything in this crazy game...;)