When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little LV Daniel Bag Fake Complain

ArkoN

What the OP has not stated is that when this thread was started it came to my notice that he also received a belt that was short, I told my sales rep to contact him to fix it straight away.

But the bag, seriously you buy and wear a watch for 3 months, get it banged up a bit and then tell the seller "Hey this is not the same as gen"

Seriously?

C'mon....

Ken

admit it already..that your bags are not the best

:evilguy:

• 1 month later...

So I did order the same bag from a random seller on ioffer. I did pay half the price and got the much better replica bag, pictures?  If you want some gen pictures have a look at the start of this thread.

The bag with the LV Logo is the one from ioffer. The other bag is from KB.

logoside2.jpg

The bag with the LV Logo is the one from ioffer. The other bag is from KB. 

logoside.jpg

Gen from LV official website:
genside2.png

Bottom. On the left Side the iOffer bag. On the right side the bag from KB. On the gen there are logo printings like on the left side...

bottomlogo.jpg

The ioffer bag, again gets it right:

iofferbag.jpg

KB`s one is completly off here too:

faultbag.jpg

The Gen:
genhalf.png

Have a look at the logo printing on the back, start again with the "cheap" ioffer bag:

logoprintioffer.jpg

KBs bag:

logoprintfault.jpg

That is it. I have nothing more to add......

Lets be clear here.

1. I sell replica, I have never, ever claimed mine are identical. This is a claim that no dealer...NONE...can ever make. I have over 1500 items on my new web site and I believe if I was to keep adding goods I can double that, does anyone honestly expect me to be an expert on every single genuine item?

2. That said my reviews show that my goods are consistently of a very high standard.

3. It is and always has been the buyers responsibility to research the item before they buy.

4. In past cases where a difference is found between the genuine and my goods the factory has agreed to make the change with the next production run.

Now we come to the above buyer, he purchased a bag and was happy, he was happy for 3 months and then someone must have pointed out a flaw because after 3 Months he decided to do what he should have done before he bought, research the item.

Now I have no idea what he thinks he is trying to do, does he want me to refund him because that's not going to happen. Try telling a watch dealer that their item is not the same as genuine after you buy, try telling them after wearing it for 3 Months!

So maybe he thinks he is going to damage my business by dragging this out for what is 6 Months now and all because he was to lazy to research the item before he bought.

Well he might con one or two to take a chance on iOffer dealers but he is wasting his time if he thinks he can ruin my reputation.

Another thing, if he spams others threads again (like he did today) he will be on the fast track to a ban.

Ken

I'm fairly certain, Ken, that a dissatisfied review isn't going to damage your reputation, no matter how long a client drags out the drama - especially as you point out, if the regrets started 3 months after purchase.