When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone used the search bar lately.................wtf

sgtguk

Just so it's bloody clear to everyone we do have a fooking search bar on the forum..........look up there to the right ///    it says  SEARCH.... then you add what you want to search like 'Sub' or 'Silix' or whatever else you need to find and then click the magnifier looking thingy and then ..............would you Adam and Eve it .........results start filling the page  :clap2:  rant over carry on....

Thank you S!

I never knew the Search function exists!

Now I guess I would give up asking the all-time two favorite questions "Where can you find the best (insert famous watch brand) replicas?" and "Who are the trusted dealers here?"

:lol:

Thank you S!

I never knew the Search function exists!

Now I guess I would give up asking the all-time two favorite questions "Where can you find the best (insert famous watch brand) replicas?" and "Who are the trusted dealers here?"

:lol:

Bastard  :partytime:     So who does make the best Sub A, I'd love to know   :inverted:

Also for those new to the concept of web based information searching.....try putting your search terminology (...who has the best sub...) through one of the internet's search engines (Add RWG to the search term remember!!!)

It may re-awaken threads from the deep.

Should I of started a new thread about this?

Search bar didn't work, I searched on "sponsor martijnp a new watch" didn't find something here :(

But your right, everybody is creating a new topic for a question there are already 5 topics for. Please use the search bar and if you don't find what you need to know, then ask ;)

It just gets a tad frustrating when people keep asking 'have you used such & such website' for a purchase or 'I need the best sub I can get where should I buy it'  bloody hell  :bangin:  at least have the decency to take a LOOK around the site before you post !  When you first get to the forum we all appreciate that the information here can be overwhelming but please please use the search box, it will help you no end :)

As for your sponsor Mart.....what do you fancy mate   :inverted:    I've got a lovely Casio in the box............... :partytime:

Also for those who get frustrated with the limits the search function on our forum has, try this trick. Type site:rwgforum.net into google followed by your search string and trust me you will pleased with the results. Can use phrases that our search won't reconize such as short words...

• Like 1

Try to hit <Ctrl + E> and you will automatically put the cursor in the search bar. Hit <Enter> and you will start the search. Much easier than trying to click on the magnifier!

And all those helpful spellcheckers in the search engine!

What is most annoying is the "Ask-Search & Toolbar" that you always have to select "do not install" every time you update the #@¤%&§ JAVA software...  8-|

8-)

Also for those who get frustrated with the limits the search function on our forum has, try this trick. Type site:rwgforum.net into google followed by your search string and trust me you will pleased with the results. Can use phrases that our search won't reconize such as short words...

This is the smartest piece of advice yet. I entered site:rwgforum.net ssd in google and it un earthered all sorts of threads I'd missed during my Sea Dweller research.

Thanks jpz.

This is the smartest piece of advice yet. I entered site:rwgforum.net ssd in google and it un earthered all sorts of threads I'd missed during my Sea Dweller research.

Thanks jpz.

When I figured that trick out it was kind of like those speakers in The Itialan Job.

Blew my pants off the results that it came back with.

• Like 1