When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evolution - Close Up Pics For You!

trustywatchguy

Seems like everyday I log in here and find some other 'issue' that I never thought about

or cared about before....

Almost like we are passing along pet peeve viruses,..

Okay class,..Quiet down now,...Today's peeve is green lume....

AMEN. THANK YOU!

There were so many watches I was excited about, only to read 100 posts about "this is not perfect and that is not perfect."

I love watches and many of these reps give me a chance to own a watch which I can not or do not want to afford at the moment.

I don't want to be called out for wearing a rep! But after a ceratin point, I think I may be getting too anal?

Take the IWC Ingie, I have been ready to pull the trigger on this one for a while. But I keep reading about how much the date font sucks, then the minute hand is 1/100th of a picometer too short, and the crystal has no anti-reflective coat on it...other than that, its perfect.

After thinking long and hard about flaws on a watch, although a flaw may exist (and it will, its a rep) 1)do these flaw really detract from the watch? 2)How likely are they to be noticed?

Something like greenish lume may be noticed on a white dial (as pointed out) it may not. But if thats really the only thing wrong with the watch, I highly doubt someone will call you out for wearing a rep.

With the Ingie, in real life, unless someones face is 2 inches away from the dial, no one will ever notice the date font or hand length.

Overall...I think we are too anal retentive sometimes. Think about it! Your getting a high quality rep for $300? the gen is 10x that...

just my $0.02

Guys and Girls...

Just to confirm with you guys that the Breitling Chronomat hands are POLISHED. The angle of photography somehow shows it as green. GOSH!!!

This piece was replicated from a GENUINE piece which the Maker bought... can't be wrong.

Thanks!

Available NOW at Trusty Time and Perfect-Clones.

Ciao!

Andrew