When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1030 mvmt help needed

cc33

Hi guys, I need some help. I know I should have asked first but I saw this for sale on ebay at 5-6am this morning and didn't have time to post.. Can you guys tell me if you can tell from these pics that this 1030 is ok. I know a lot about the big crowns but still can't tell if a movement is complete or has replacement parts. Any help would be great, if its ok ill pay the man tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

post-38788-0-32964300-1364135346_thumb.j

post-38788-0-90590800-1364135353_thumb.j

post-38788-0-71981600-1364135361_thumb.j

post-38788-0-85670200-1364135371_thumb.j

• Like 1

Prob saved someone else a headache as well because he was dishonest in the description, here it is..

Very clean Rolex cal. 1030 movement from late 1950s for very early Submariners and many other Oyster Perpetuals. It is complete and is in fully working condition. Tested for time keeping. It is absolutely accurate. Movement

Were it me, I would email the seller & point out the missing components. Explain that the movement you received does not match the description of the movement in his auction. Ask whether he shipped you the wrong movement? If not, ask for a full refund & note the experience in your rating.

I haven't paid Freddy, I wanted to verify what he wrote which was that all the parts were there and it was running. Once I found out from you guys that a few parts were missing I promptly emailed him with that information. He acted like he had no idea and that he's not a watchmaker.. He offered to cancel the transaction and I accepted. Case closed. I'm still on the hunt for a 1030